Friday, May 4, 2007

Sorry no new posts lately

Hey gang,

sorry I haven't posted anything lately. I know you guys are around a lot, but I've been workin 10 hour days at a lumber yard...Suffice to say, a cold beer and sleep are more on my mind than watchin the blog!

Gonna be done soon though until June...So to everyone here, thanks for your continued patience and visiting the site.

In other news....My Tokarev took a dump on me!!!

Turns out when it is actually fired, the magazines fall out. Cause looks like it is the magazine catch. Ain't long enough to actually enter the slot cut out of the magazines. Without it in place, the magazine just kind of rests on it. Nothin makes ya look cool like ammo falling at your feet whenever your pistol is fired!

Marstar's customer service rocks though, I gotta say. Called a tech, explained the problem, and they told me to go right ahead and remove that part from the pistol and mail it in to them. They are gonna replace it for free.

So...Downtime for the pistol until I get my new mag catch. Shame...She was sooo fun to shoot!!

But there's still light at the end of the tunnel. Bright light.

I picked up a WW1 vintage all original 303 British SMLE rifle with bayonet...Pics and update soon! I love the Lee Enfields and that 18" blade is SCARY!

Put a down payment on a Norinco M14 as well...$499 at the local store. Never would have thought I would find one there!

Hopefully that comes home too. I'll have info, pics and review for you all ASAP.

Supposedly, the extra high rings I need to mount my scope on my Mauser Sniper are also in. I am going to snag them this weekend when I go put more money down on my M14...

So...lots to look forward to! Stay tuned.

Until then I stay in the lumber business :(

2 comments:

HeadCount said...

Got wood, have you? Hehehehehe...

So that's what you mean by "busy". Got it! :P

Joel said...

Yup I handle my wood 10 hours a day. It's givin me stronger arms though, at least :P